Are you ready to start the most exciting adventure?
Funding opportunities available for extra COVID-19 travel expenses. Teaching positions available for Kindergarten, Primary, and Secondary.
We are looking for professional, fun, energetic and open-minded teachers that can work as a team. We need you to be able to commit to at least one year (hopefully you will love it as much as many of our other teachers and stay for more!)
We offer great benefits with our teaching programs and this can be supported by the number of teachers who have been with us for years. We retain a high percentage of teachers every year which is proof of our stable and rewarding employment. We offer the highest pay scales in NST along with some pretty great additional bonuses such as airfare, attendance bonuses, end of contract bonuses, health and accident insurance, teacher assistance, school lunches & more to keep our NES teachers content and motivated!
- A competitive salary. Salary ranges from 32,000-50,000 THB per month.
- School pays for work permits, visa extensions and other documents
- Medical, dental, dental and prescription drug insurance
- Yearly/Contract bonus 26,400 THB (for 12 month contracts)
- One-Way Economy Airfare reimbursement OR 2,000THB/month stipend (English Programme only)
- Buffet Lunches provided in private dining room
- Attendance Bonuses
- Around 6 weeks of PAID holidays the first year (up to 12 weeks for renewing teachers)!!
- Modern air-conditioned classrooms and offices
- WiFi and free use of school computers
- Training programs
- Fun/Laid Back environment
- AND much much more!!!
- Attend staff meetings
- You are responsible for the learning and supervision of your students
- Keep a file of all worksheets given to students
- Lesson Plans
- Teach all scheduled classes
- Make worksheets, quizzes, tests, etc., to supplement ready-made materials
- Prepare materials for lessons
- See that all work (books and /or sheets) are checked and corrected regularly
- Keep records of students’ scores, class-work, homework, etc.
- Record assessment of academic performance and behavior each month
- Support co-workers and maintain a positive and professional working environment.
- Passport From: USA, Can, UK, Aus, NZ, SA
- No criminal record
- Bachelors’ degree (any discipline)
- Adaptability and a positive attitude
- Teaching qualifications (Education degree, PGCE, etc.)
- TEFL/TESOL training
- Teaching experience