Welcome to Primary
Candidates for the primary program must be patient, kind and have a love of learning. The Primary Program (Prathom) consists of grades 1-6. This program forms the basis of the original English Programme and is consistently producing the Top Ranked students in our area. We were the first school in the area to operate an English Program for primary students and we feel the graduates speak for themselves (in English!). The primary classes are capped at 30 students with each class having a Thai and Native Speaking homeroom teacher. Primary periods run for 50 minutes each and the class day has a morning, lunch and afternoon break.
- A competitive salary. Salary ranges from 32,000-50,000 THB per month.
- School pays for work permits, visa extensions and other documents
- Medical, dental, dental and prescription drug insurance
- Yearly/Contract bonus 26,400 THB (for 12 month contracts)
- One-Way Economy Airfare reimbursement OR 2,000THB/month stipend (English Programme only)
- Buffet Lunches provided in private dining room
- Attendance Bonuses
- Around 6 weeks of PAID holidays the first year (up to 12 weeks for renewing teachers)!!
- Modern air-conditioned classrooms and offices
- WiFi and free use of school computers
- Training programs
- Fun/Laid Back environment
- AND much much more!!!
- Passport From: USA, Can, UK, Aus, NZ, SA
- No criminal record
- Bachelors’ degree (any discipline)
- Adaptability and a positive attitude
- Teaching qualifications (Education degree, PGCE, etc.)
- TEFL/TESOL training
- Teaching experience