Are you ready to start the most exciting adventure?
Funding opportunities available for COVID-19 travel expenses.
Current Positions Available Include:
Primary English Program
Secondary English Program
We are looking for professional, fun, energetic and open-minded teachers that can work as a team. We need you to be able to commit to at least one year. (Hopefully you will love it and end up staying for more!)
All of our teaching positions come with awesome benefits and the opportunity to work with an amazing team. We retain a high percentage of teachers every year which is proof of our stable and rewarding work environment and community. We offer competitive salaries along with many additional bonuses such as health and accident insurance, attendance bonuses, end-of-year bonuses, teaching tips, school lunches & more to keep our teachers happy and motivated!
- Competitive salaries: 34,000-50,000 THB per month depending on qualifications and experience
- School pays for work permits, visa extensions and other documents
- Medical, dental, dental and prescription drug insurance
- Yearly contract completion bonus of 26,400 THB (for 12 month contracts)
- Buffet lunches provided in private dining room
- Attendance bonuses
- Around 6 weeks of PAID holidays the first year (up to 12 weeks for renewing teachers)!
- Modern air-conditioned classrooms and offices
- WiFi and free use of school computers
- Professional development
- Fun & laid back environment
- AND much much more!!!
- Attend staff meetings
- Supervise your students and help them learn
- Keep a file of all academic content given to students
- Create / revise lesson plans
- Teach all scheduled classes
- Make worksheets, quizzes, tests, etc. to supplement ready-made materials
- Prepare materials for lessons
- Check and correct students’ work regularly
- Keep records of students’ scores
- Communicate academic and behavioral progress to families through report cards and parent meetings
- Support coworkers and maintain a positive and professional working environment
- Passport From: USA, Can, UK, Aus, NZ, SA
- No criminal record
- Bachelor’s degree (any discipline)
- Adaptability and a positive attitude
- Teaching qualifications (Education degree, PGCE, etc.)
- TEFL/TESOL training
- Teaching experience